....well maybe I have. Some of you less enlightened individuals mistakenly identify procrastination as a form of laziness. You are the same people who confuse meditating at your desk with sleeping on the job. OK, OK....maybe I was snoring and there was a pool of drool on my desk large and deep enough to hold a swim meet, but it is a proven fact that an afternoon powernap improves the efficiency of an employee. So if 15 - 20 minutes helps, I figure 60 - 90 minutes should be great for the overall efficiency of the department.
In other news, Chinese New Year is over and we've left the Year of the Pig behind, and have started a new cycle with the Year of the Rat....although their cartoon depictions seem a little inaccurate, with a cute little squirrel eating a nut. I guess this is better than the plague infested rat sitting on a refuse pile eating squid sphincters.
Speaking of nuts, it has finally cleared off and warmed up. How does this relate to nuts you ask? Well we have a solar powered water heater and all the buildings are concrete, which has an 'R' factor of 'Rn't '. Needless to say showers were a Fear Factor event. I found out that those two lumps on the top of my head weren't tumours or the result of an irate spouse(still can't explain the bruises and three missing days.....I guess i did fall). Well anyways enough about that(my lawyer says I shouldn't discuss it), with the return of hot water (actually I'd be generous if I called it tepid the first day) the lumps on my head slowly disappeared and my scrotum reappeared. Your welcome for sharing that image.
Well that's all I feel like sharing, unless you feel like signing a waiver, clearing me of any responsibility for trauma you may suffer and counselling you may require after said psychological trauma.
L8R
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment